Sons of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life of a wastelander. (Now Open)

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Life of a wastelander. (Now Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a wastelander. (Now Open)

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:25 pm

I shrugged. "Anything it takes to survive, and the government has enough stuff. We take refugees and people who have enough of megatropolis's way of life. We take them in, train them, and keep them fed. In return they give us information and a couple of them have useful skills." I said as I walked past a group of children playing and I smiled at them. "I act the way I do to strangers because I don't want this place to be found. Can't trust humans." I said calmly as a little girl ran to me and hugged my leg. "Unca Snow, Where's the food? I'm hungry." She said with a sad look on her face. I looked down at her and smiled. "Here, Take this to the cook." I Said as I handed her the bag I used to put the meat of the giant bee in. She giggled and ran off with it.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Life of a wastelander. (Now Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a wastelander. (Now Open)

Post by Saber Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:40 pm

i watch the small girl run off. i look at snow with a new realization."this is why you never joined the resistance" i say to snow as i stopped walking
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:43 pm

I nodded. "These people need someone to look after them. Lerianna and I have been doing our best to keep these people alive." I said as I walked to my tent. "It's what a god does, look after humans who rely on them." I said with a smile as I held the flap open.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:46 pm

i follow him in. "why havent you told me about this?" i say to him
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:52 pm

I sat down at the table. "I wasn't sure I could trust you. Until I saw you're place, and I did some investigating into you. I don't let just anybody come into this place. It's my responsibility to protect my refugees." I said with my hands folded on the table. "I'm looking for a permanent place for my people to be, where they can be safe. Which is why you found me at that school." I said with a smirk. "Just because there are one or two bad people, like the bandits or the slavers, doesn't mean the whole race is bad. I will not turn my back on those in need." I said calmly.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:55 pm

i think about what snow has said. "you know you and your people are welcome to stay at the main hideout of the resistance" i say to himwhile i lean back in my chair."there will be some uncertainty among them but they will be welcomed as long as i say so " i add
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:01 pm

I chuckled. "I don't know about that. They may not want to leave the wastelands. It's come to be all they know, some of them it is all they know." I said looking out the flap to see some kids playing with a little rubber ball. "Someday I just hope to find some kind of town and have them grow up without fear of Slavers, Bandits, or Mutants." I said with a sigh. "I shall talk to them to see if they would like to go to your hideout." I said finally.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:05 pm

i nod to snow as i get up. i understand what he has told me. i let out a breath."so whats the situation on food and supplies? is there anything you guys need?" i say as i look at snow again
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:10 pm

I shook my head. "The Wasteland provides for us quite well. Lerianna and I hunt, Lerianna helps the cooks cook the food, I freeze the leftovers, and we're good for a couple of months from a pack of wild dogs." I said with a smile. "All I require from you is your assistance if we need it." I said as I patted Saber on the shoulder. "As payment, We'll be of help for any of your resistance members that may be wounded or tired from one of the missions you have them on." I said calmly.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:17 pm

i smiled. "thanks" i say. i walk out of the tent with snow."so what is the normal things that happen around here?"i say to him
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerianna Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:24 pm

I'm playing soccer with the kids while snow and saber talk
Lerianna
Lerianna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:28 pm

I look over at Lerianna and chuckle. "This pretty much it. Lerianna and I go hunting. We bring the food back, Lerianna plays with the kids while I relax until dinner." I said with a smile. Suddenly one of the men came running up to me. "Snow, We've spotted Slavers to the north. They're headed this way." He said without any real worry. "Thank you. I'll get Lerianna and we'll take care of it." I said with a smile. "Thanks Snow." He said before going into one of the tents.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerianna Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:34 pm

I looked and saw the guy running up to snow i dirdn't know if it was important so i just went back to playing soccer with kids
Lerianna
Lerianna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:40 pm

I stepped around Saber. "Lerianna, We've got a situation. Let's go." I shouted to her.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:41 pm

i follow after snow."can i join you?" i say
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerianna Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:43 pm

"Ok coming" I said as i caught up with him "what's going on?" i asked him
Lerianna
Lerianna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:52 pm

"We've got Slavers coming toward the camp. We need to get them away from here." I said calmly as I headed for the north Entrance.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerianna Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:09 pm

"Okay dokay this should be fun" i said sarcasticly
Lerianna
Lerianna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:13 pm

i follow him."do you know how many there are?" i say to him
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:29 pm

I shook my head. "Most of the time when one of the Slaver parties come, there's only about five to ten Slaver's and ten to twenty people that they've caught." I said with a chuckle. "We've already run off a few of them and liberated their captives." I said calmly.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:39 pm

i think about the odds."ok this will be fun" i say to Snow and lerianna."how long till they get here?" i say
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:50 pm

I smiled. "I'm not sure. Our scouts are always about a half a mile away with binoculars, they could be anywhere between a mile and a quarter of a mile." I said in thought before I popped a sucker in my mouth. "I'll check it out." I said before my body got covered in ice and then it shattered, leaving no trace of me behind.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:54 pm

i smile."wish i could do that" i say aloud.
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerianna Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:59 pm

As I said with a smile "do what?"
Lerianna
Lerianna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:10 pm

"his little teleporting thing" i say to her with a laugh as we wait for snow to return
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next