Sons of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life of a wastelander. (Now Open)

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Life of a wastelander. (Now Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Life of a wastelander. (Now Open)

Post by Lerianna Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:11 pm

I chuckled "I'm sure you would love to be able to do that."
Lerianna
Lerianna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Life of a wastelander. (Now Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Life of a wastelander. (Now Open)

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Suddenly the ground starts to freeze before a ice figure appears and shatters leaving me standing there. "They're about a half an hour away. Perfect to set up an ambush." I said with an evil smile.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerianna Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:56 pm

"So what's the plane?" I said looking at snow
Lerianna
Lerianna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:00 am

I looked at Lerianna with a dull stare. "You know the 'plane' Lerianna, we're standing on it." I said before turning and looking at the wasteland. "my PLAN is, Saber will meet the Slavers, and Lerianna and I will take them from surprise from the rear, in a pincer maneuver." I said holding my hand to my chin.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerianna Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:11 am

"I was just asking jeez" i said to him while looking around
Lerianna
Lerianna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:16 am

i chuckle darkly."i like that plan snow" i say as i turn to walk out the gate
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:17 am

I nodded. "I figured you would. I'm pretty good at coming up with stratagies." I said with a smile. "You ready Lerianna?" I asked as I could see the Slavers approaching in the distance. I then covered myself in ice and disappeared.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerianna Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:12 pm

"Yep" i said as i my body covered in flames and disappeared
Lerianna
Lerianna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:06 pm

"i need to learn how to do that" i say with a laugh as i take off running through the gate towards the slavers
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:12 pm

I reform myself a little to the east, and wait for Saber to stop the slavers and I fold my arms.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:50 am

i run until i see the slavers about 30 feet away.i walk to them now. they see me and stop their cycles. the hover cage following stopped as well. i see the slaves in there, covered in grim. i can see the tears they shed run down their faces. they were all teenages, some even kids. about 15 of them i become angry and i hear that dark voice begging me to let it kill those men. i fight it as i walk towards them."hey punk move outt-" one says as i throw a knife into his throat. the other 5 guys jump up ready
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:56 am

I see Saber start attacking them and shook my head. "Great, I wanted him to talk to them and wait for us to get behind." I said as I shot a freeze ball up in the air to signal Lerianna. I then used my Cryoportation to get behind them before I summoned my Ice Claws and stuck it into the back of one and lifted him from the ground before throwing him. I then got to the hover cage and bust it open. "Head to the south, We'll cover you." I said to the captives inside, before running as slicing another Slaver open. I suddenly felt a tingle and found a Slaver behind me with a taser rod in my back.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:20 am

i release 3 more knives into the back of the slaver tazing snow.i unsheath my katana and slice another slaver in half. i look around for the last one. i see him. he has ahold of a girl and has a knife up to her throat."now your going to let me go or ill cut her open like a pig" he says with angry in his voice."snow can you still teleport?" i say to him quietly
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:48 am

I chuckled. "I can do better then that." I said as the area around us was engulfed in a snowstorm. I used my Cryoportation to get behind the threatening slaver and stuck an Icy Clay in his ribcage, the snowstorm dropped, and I could feel the warm, sticky, red liquid coating the part of my hand that was exposed. "Damn, now I have to was my hands." I said as I pulled my claw out of the slaver's side.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:20 pm

he stumbles backwards in chock holding his side. he then pulls out an old hand gun. he points it at snow and the girl, shaking as his finger starts to squeeze down on it. "NO!" i yell as my devils arm appears and hits the slaver. but he still pulls the trigger. the bullet fires and hits the girl right in the middle of the chest.
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:21 pm

"NO!" I shouted as I held the girl in my arms. I had tears forming in my eyes. I closed my eyes to hold back the tears, but that didn't stop them from falling. They froze to my skin and I looked down at her. "What did she do to deserve this?" I asked quietly.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:21 pm

i fall to my knees. tears falling. i cant breathe. we were so close to saving all of them.i feel my anger growing as i hear a low moan. that man is still alive."give me freedom Saber, and i'll make everything better" my demon's voice whispers to me from inside me. i look at my arm then i just let go."good now i will show you what your capable of" we say aloud. we stand up smiling.the tears still running down our face but now our eyes are glowing red and my arm is luminous. we raise our arm slowly at the slaver who is trying to crawl away. i feel my energy move into him as his body suddenly jerks straight."AGH! what is- hap-pening?" he screams as he stands up and faces us, ignoring his own pain. we made him do that. we feel the control over his body. we make him slowly raise his broken arm. he is still clutching the gun. we make him pull back the hammer of it and point it to his temple. we see the horror on his face as he feels himself do all this."no please i beg y--" we make him pull the trigger. for a second i feel his pain. i hear the demon's laugh as it retreats inside of me again. i almost fall again but i still make it over to snow
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:27 pm

I gently laid the girl down and noticed that Saber was about to fall, and caught him. "Thank you Saber. She can rest in peace now. Can you make it back to camp?" I asked.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:30 pm

i lean on Snow for a bit then stand up."yea i think so" i say to him.
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:36 pm

I nodded and turned and picked up the girl. "I must go bury her, it was mostly my fault she is dead." I said as I began to walk toward the Cemetery that I put for those that have died from me trying to protect them. When I got there I encased the girl in an Ice Coffin, after laying her in a peaceful pose. "There, you shall be like you are forever." I said as I formed Ice Claws and began to dig a deep grave for her.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:53 pm

i look back at snow. i turn and walk up next to him. with out saying anything i punch into the ground and start to dig aswell
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:57 pm

I looked over and saw Saber. "Thanks Saber." I said as I continued digging. once we got deep enough. I climbed out of the hole and created a tombstone out of ice at the edge of the hole. I looked over at the other tombstones nearby and sighed heavily. "The Wasteland gives us, the Wasteland takes from us. that is the way it is out here. let's put her in the grave." I said sadly.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:40 am

i nod. i go over and lift her coffin up. i walk over to snow and hand it to him. i lower my head as she goes in the ground
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:26 am

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you." I said sadly as I turned and walked back to camp. I ran my hand over the icy lines on my face.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:21 am

i follow Snow to the camp. when we enter his tent i close the flap behind us."we need to do something about this, we need to go and kill all of those slavers!" i say to him as i slam my fist on the table
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next