Sons of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

strolling the city

3 posters

Go down

strolling the city Empty strolling the city

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:46 pm

I was roaming the city, with my coat sleeves down to hide the tattoo on my right arm, and I was exploring, this city seems to be a haven in the wasteland, but I was sure that the people here would shun me because of the abilities I possess. I heard a whirring noise and a small recon droid began to hover in my face. As it hovered in front of my face I could hear it's lens focusing. I flipped my sucker to the other side of my mouth and gave a slight smile. "Cheese." I said as I grabbed it with my left hand and the whole front side of the droid was encased in Ice. I threw it over the rail into the street below. I hate having my picture taken...
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

strolling the city Empty Re: strolling the city

Post by Saber Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:24 am

i walk down the street with my hood and sleeves down.even with my bandeges on i still didnt want to risk it.i turn around a corner and almost get crushed by a frozen droid.i pick up the cracked screen and see snows face."great frosty is here" i say as i unconsciencly feel for the roman short sword in my jacket."i guess my raid will have to wait alittle" i say as i hear police reports on my ear peice i stole about a supicious person on the roofs. i run to the fire escape of the building and begin to climb
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:02 am

I continued to walk down the street when a man in a police uniform showed up. "Freeze!" He shouted as he began to run at me. I smirked at his comment. "Follow your own advice." I said as the policeman attempted to strike me with a baton but I pushed it to the side and punched him in the gut with a frozen fist which spread over the man's chest, arms, and legs, leaving only his head thawed. "Don't worry, I'll go for help." I said with a devilish smirk as I began to walk away from the human ice sculpture that I had just made when a squad of men dressed like the one I had just frozen stood before me. I calmly flipped my sucker to the other corner of my mouth and smiled.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:32 am

i get to the top of the roof and run up next to snow."you sure know how to piss of large groups" i say with a laugh as i stand next to him facing the police."mind if i help?" i say as i draw my short sword and spin it in my left hand.three or four of the cops get a worried look on their faces.
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:59 pm

I pulled the sucker from my mouth and sighed. "Do what you want." I said as I placed my sucker back in my mouth and put my hands in my pockets as I walked toward the police officers. "You think you humans can handle me?" I asked coldly as I began to go through the crowd of police, moving like I was dancing as I dodged their batons and stun guns. I stood on the other side of the crowd and smirked. "There you go muscle head, they're surrounded." I said as I took my hands out of my pockets and created my ice puppets, which then changed the color of their ice to look exactly like me.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:05 am

i thumb my nose and laugh."muscle head? nice" i say as the first cop runs at me.he swings down so i sidestep him,then hit him in the head handle first.two more come at me so hit one with the flat of my blade as the other tries to taze me.i duck and he hits his friend.in a blur i quickly take control of most of the cops.
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dom Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:27 am

Im running through the city with about 10 cops chasing me on speeders. the only reason im still ahead of them is becouse im running on the walls with bone protruding through the soles of my boots. I hear a commotion up ahead on a nearby rooftop. their are sirens in the street up ahead of the building. "Damn. Do i know where to find these guys or what. I think I will join em." Iturn to the cops and say. "Hey metal heads if you really want me you got to go to the top." I jump off the building and scale the apartment building that the fight is on. "Hey Vanilla pop, Teen titan here I come!"
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:34 pm

I pop my neck and smile a bit. "I give this fight ten minutes." I said calmly as I formed ice claws over my hands and my puppets do the same, each with an evil gleam in their eyes. "Wanna see how many you can kill in that amount of time, Steroids?" I asked the guy on the other side of the cops, who now had an obvious look of fear in their eyes.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:04 am

i laugh as i slash down two more cops.one pulls out a pulse pistol and fires it but i raise my arm just in time.it fries the bandeges on my arm so my nex gen power is shown.the guy gets wide eyed then he grabs his walkie talky and yells "code red code red!" i quickly finish him by smashing his head in with my right hand,i look back at snow and dom."we need to get the hell out of here" i say as i turn and start running hoping they would follow.
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dom Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:03 pm

"AWW Why its just gettin fun" I pull out my knives and latch on to the cop in front of me while another cop starts to shoot his pulse pistil at me. I put the cop I stabed in between me and the blasts, injuring his ribs and lungs.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:28 pm

I smirk as Saber begins to run. "Who'd think that he would would run." I said with a smirk as an alarm sounded through out the city and the smirk disappeared. "Tch, damnit." I said as I created a snowstorm, grabbed Dom by the arm and led him out of the snowstorm. "That musclebound freak had the right idea, I don't wanna know what kinda things come out when this alarm does. If flamethrowers are involved you are left on your own. Let's go Cueball." I said before running and leaving Dom behind.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:20 pm

i look back and see felix following behind me."make sure your following behind me, i know where we can hide out" i say as i run to the very end of a rooftop.without stopping i dive off.i go through the air,aimed directly at the building across from the one i dived off.i go right through the window,as if it was a hologram.
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:35 am

I watched as Saber flew off the edge and into the building. "This dude's nuts..." I said as I took a step backwards. "I'm starting to like him." I smirked as I dived off the roof after him.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:04 am

i see snow dive through the holographic window.i calmly walk over to a bar and grab a bottle of liquid and take a drink."we're safe here theres jammers planted all over this block" i say as i sit down and go over the last scene in my head
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:31 am

I walked over and grabbed Saber's bottle. "Allow me, these things are so much better chilled." I said as the bottle in my hand frosted up. "But this doesn't mean we're friends, muscle head." I said coldly as I handed him the bottle again.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:23 am

i take another drink and smile."i wouldnt expect it to make us friends" i say as i get up and turn on a wall moniter.on the screen it shows the building we were on completly surrounded by police all armed with diffrent forms of weaponry
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:54 pm

I grunted. "Guess we're stuck here for a while." I said as I began to make the room cooler.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Wed May 02, 2012 1:14 am

i look at him then laugh."you really cant stand the warm huh?" i say as i go over to a closet.i open it to reveal a weapons cache full of diffrent styles of swords
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Wed May 02, 2012 2:34 am

I glared at Saber for his remark. "I'll melt..." was all I said as I looked over his weapons, not because I intended to use any of them, but to see if I could form any of them out of ice, and increase my own arsenal. I looked at a large broadsword and smiled. I focused my energy into my hands and the ice formed into a crystallized broadsword, but it shattered immediately after. I grunted and sat down. I still don't have enough control to make a weapon as big as that stay together...
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum