Sons of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things happen

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Things happen - Page 3 Empty Re: Things happen

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:11 am

I chuckled. "I got my invitation right here." I said as I smiled and held my hand up and formed my ice sword on it.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:37 pm

i smile."ok then lets get rested and prepared for our trip" i say as i put my stuff in my bag
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Overseer Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:13 pm

"EXCELOS PROJECT INITIATED. TARGET IS SUBJECT SABER, AND SUBJECT SNOW. BEGINNING ELIMINIATION OF TARGETS." A large machine with dense armor and large claws moved it's way across the wasteland toward snows camp. It had a machinegun mounted on it's left and infrared vision, it is the ultimate hunting and destroying machine. "This is great, those fools won't know what hit them." The dark figure said as he watched the moniter.

Overseer
Admin

https://sons-of-choas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:21 pm

i hear the sounds of machinery then come the screams."Snow we have trouble" i say as i drop my pack and i grab the katana i brought in with me. i dont even wait for Snow to respond, im already running outside towards the disturbance
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:06 am

I sighed and shook my head. "Typical Saber, dosen't even think about the opponent he's rushing to meet." I said as I looked down at my boots. "Lerianna, get the Drifters out of here." I said as I disappeared into ice dust and appeared next to Saber. "What do you expect to accomplish?" I said as I ran next to him.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:35 pm

"well i was hoping to distract it long enough so that no one gets hurt" i say as we reach the front gate. i see the machine."then i was going to break the governments new toy" i say to snow as i unwrap my bandages on my arm
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Overseer Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:26 am

"TARGETS LOCATED. INITIATING BATTLE SEQUENCE." The Excelos lifted it's machine gun and began to fire on the two while closing in on them. "They actually believe they can stop our most advanced weapon? This is going to get painful to watch." The mystery man said with a grin on his face. "Sir, the Excelos was never tested to battle people with the mutagen, we are unsure of what may happen." The agent said to him. "Doesn't matter, it was designed to hunt down the members of the puny resistance. If it takes down their leader and main supporter then the rest should go down quite swiftly. Excelos finish them." The mystery man said as his eyes glued to the monitor.

Overseer
Admin

https://sons-of-choas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:30 am

"Oh man, I hate guns." I said as I stopped and took cover behind some supply crates that we lifted off some government agents the night before. "So much for just running up and busting the thing." I said to Saber as I looked out and saw it was bounding right for us and I held my chin in thought before disappearing into a cloud of ice crystals.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:20 pm

i raise up my hand to make the summoned arm appear and block the bullets. i jump back onto a crate. i leap off of the crate at the machine but is swings a hand at me and knocks me to the ground. it then tries to step on me but i roll out of the way and jump behind cover."snow where did you go?" i say
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:37 am

I reappear next to Saber. "Everyone's safe, let's get you out of here." I said as I grabbed his coat caller and we cryoported to his hideout where all of my refugees and Lerianna waited. I turned to my people. "Alright, I've taken up Saber's offer to stay here out of recent problems. We will find a place of our own someday, but first we need to take down the government that has been plaguing us lately." I told them before turning to Saber. "My Ice power is at your disposal, leader." I said giving a slight bow. "But I request that my people are able to have their own section of your base." I asked him.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:20 am

i look around at all the people then at snow."of course. theres a couple tunnels that lead to other underground caves like this one" i say to him."there is also plenty of supplies for everyone here" i say to snow
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:27 am

I chuckled. "I appreciate this Saber, if you need me, I'll be with them setting up camp down there." I said as I led my refugees into one of the tunnels to find our new home.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum