A new life begins.

Go down

A new life begins. Empty A new life begins.

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:57 am

I was out in the wasteland that was once a place full of inhabitants. A few buildings still stood from the blast that had gone off a couple of years after I was born. All I knew was that I needed food, and I didn't care where it came from. There was a mutated ant nearby but they had very little meat on them, and it was tough to get to what was there. I had continued on my way in order to find something else to eat.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

A new life begins. Empty Re: A new life begins.

Post by Saber on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:42 am

i sit on top of one of the few buildings left,watching the wasteland for any mutants when i see somthing moving on the ground."hmm i wonder if they are one of the next gens like myself" i say to myself as i step closer to the edge.i turn backward and fall off of it.as i fall i pull my arms back and point my face forward.i always loved the rush of the freefall.i get about 25 feet from the ground so i flip my body,pull my broadsword out and stab it into the building,causing me to stop right before the ground
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:53 am

When I got to a certain spot I heard a scuttling noise behind me. I turned around to find the mutant ant I had seen before coming at me with it's large mandibles ready to strike. "looks like I'm going to have to kill you after all..." I said calmly as my hands were covered in icy claws. It got close and tried to grab me with it's mandibles and succeeded, but it was foolish on it's part as it's mandibles began to frost over. I broke them and slid my claw into it's head. green blood spurted as the insect shrieked it's last. "Hmph, you were boring." I said as I caused my claws to melt and formed an icy knife and began to carve into the bug.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:18 am

i watch this next gen kill the giant ant."you know that the rest of of the colony with start searching for that one" i say as i grip my broad sword's handle tightly with my left hand."they will follow the scent of its blood to this spot" i add seriously
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:21 am

I glanced over at the man who was speaking to me and began to cool the area down to my comfort level. "They can all come. I was just playing with this one. Who are you to tell me how to hunt?" I asked coldly, and prepared to form my ice claws again if need be.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:28 am

i look around as the it begins to get colder."i am telling you this so you dont get killed you mentaly insane otter pop" i say as i focus on this guy.i still havent taken my left hand off of my sword. i shake my right arm so the ice that was forming on my bandages breaks off
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:41 am

I formed my claws. this guy was beginning to tick me off. "Otter pop?" I said as the area around me got even colder. "I'll freeze you solid you musclebound freak." I said as an Ice pillar formed behind me and spikes began to strike around. Suddenly one of the spikes formed my face. "You're in big trouble now." It said as it began to form the rest of my body. three more spikes began to do the same and my 'puppets' began to circle this newcomer. "I fear nothing, I am the Ice God, Snow!" I said before I began to charge at the sword bearing man.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:32 am

i jump over him and land on one of the ice puppets,smashing it to peices."snow? thats the best you could come up with?" i say as i slash clean through another one.
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:26 pm

I quickly turn around. "You have no idea what I am capable of. I bet you wouldn't be so strong without your little knives." I said coldly as I formed Ice knives and began to throw them at the insolent man.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:12 am

i quickly block them with my sword.i look at the blade then stab it into the ground."fine then ill show you my power then" i say as i slowly unwrap my arm."do you know what creature this is?" i say as i finish unwrapping my arm.i close my fist and lower my head."you really should run" i say in a darker,lower voice
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:44 am

I began to laugh. "So, you do have something interesting after all." I said as I re-solidify my claws and prepare for whatever this guy was attempting. "And just so you know. I don't run." I said coldly.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:49 pm

i smile as i swing my arm like im punching someone thats infront of me.a huge fist resembling my own appears and follows the same swing but it hits snow.
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:33 am

I smirk as the fist is stopped just in front of me and suddenly small bits of ice began to fall in front of the giant fist. "I'm quite impressed. if I were a weaker man, that would have taken my head off." I said calmly. I then looked to my right and saw a small black dot approaching. "Well, it seems the colony has come to claim my head. We shall continue this later." I said calmly as a snowstorm appeared and clouded all view.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:02 pm

i smile as he leaves."damn straight we will" i say as i wrap my arm back up and grab my sword.i start running in the opposite direction of the colony
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dom on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:07 pm

As I see the two stranger running in oppisate directions I say "Damn! Those are big bugs. Lets see if them exo-skelotens can stand up to me." I run toward the ants and grab one of their heads. With its head still in my hands i run toward another one and thrust the previus ones pincers into its head. "Damn these things skelotens are weak. This is gettin boring." Suddenly all of the ants skelotens crunch up and kill them. "Now that thats done, Younglin,otterpop why dont you continue your little fight." I then threw down the head I was still holding to.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:18 am

ooc: *sigh* ok that was ok but heres a few tips 1. dont expect to be the baddes ass guy here in the first topic lol.it was good though and 2.read the topic alittle better.snow already left.im really the only one even close to the area.
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:34 am

OOC: Why is everyone calling me "Otterpop?"
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dom on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:54 pm

OOC: Snow said he turned to take care of them.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:23 pm

ooc: i don't remember saying that.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dom on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:16 am

OOC: Sorry I guess I didnt read it correctly. I will now repost and correct my mistake.

"Hey youngin. How about I finish what you and frosty the snowman finished" I then run at him and drop kick him in the stomach.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down