Sons of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life of a wastelander. (Now Open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Life of a wastelander. (Now Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a wastelander. (Now Open)

Post by Lerianna Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:13 am

"So is there going to be anything else your going to throw at me today that i should be aware of so you dont kill me?" I asked with a grin on my face. Hmmmm maybe I should be try being serious and see what my abilities are, as I thought to myself.
Lerianna
Lerianna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Life of a wastelander. (Now Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a wastelander. (Now Open)

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:09 pm

I shrugged and continued on my way. "We'll see what happens..." I said as I stopped on a ridge and looked down at a building. "Well, we've reached our destination." I said as I pulled the stick of my sucker from my mouth and threw it, before popping another one in my mouth.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:00 am

a shopping cart speeds past snow and lerianna getting them to look in my direction. i stand to the right of them wearing a wrap over my face and head so i resemble a bandit. i also have bost my arms wrapped so no one could recognize how i normally look. i pull lift up my claymore long sword and i point it at the two. "this. this my place" i say sounding like a bandit. im hoping my disguise works and lerianna does recognize me, the leader of the Next Gen rebles that most "special" kids like us are part of.
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:52 pm

I looked at the "Bandit" And popped my neck. "You've got a lot of nerve attacking me and my partner, fool." I said as I formed my Ice Claws. "Lerianna, try to use something other then your fire breath, and try not to hit me." I said calmly as I prepared for any attacks that the bandit may send my way.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:20 am

i launch several knives in snows direction as i run at them. i quickly follow behind the knives with my blade raised in a forward thrust movement strait at lerianna
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerianna Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:24 am

"Oh awesome!!! let me see how do I try this when he is running at me?" as I yelled at snow for help
Lerianna
Lerianna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:32 am

I sighed and jumped in front of Lerianna with my ice shield up, but I didn't move fast enough, I got a knife lodged in my shoulder. "You really need to try and be a little more careful." I said as my shield fell to the floor. "This isn't some game we're playing, this man will really kill us." I said as I sent ice spikes sticking out of the floor running to the bandit.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerianna Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:37 am

"Well I know that part but I didnt know what to do I am sorry how bad is the cut?" as I said to snow with a concern face
Lerianna
Lerianna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:44 am

I grunted as I pulled the blade from my shoulder, it was red with blood half way up the blade. "Does that tell you?" I asked as I handed her the blade. I then turned my attention to the Bandit, now a bit woozy from the bloodloss from my shoulder. "If I pass out, you don't let me die, Lerianna." I said sincerely.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:47 am

i leap over the spike and throw my sword into the ground. i land gracefully on my sword handle. i pull a serpent tongue sword out of my jacket and causally step off my other sword. i am now about 7 feet from snow and lerianna. i raise the blade up to a attack pose. (a serpant tongue blade is one that looks like it has two swords joined together at the back edge of the blade)
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:51 am

"You think you can stand up to the ice god?" I asked angrily as I renforced my claws and made the area around me super cold, which was completely foolish of me because I used up all my energy. I dropped to my knees panting. "Damn it... Lerianna, you need to focus. Take this bastard... out." I said before everything faded to black.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerianna Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:58 am

"Why did you savvveeeee me??" as I said putting my hands out tores Bandit as fire went through my hands tores him and hits him right in the legs
Lerianna
Lerianna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:59 am

i collapse right onto the ground, my blade goes skittering across the ground as well.
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerianna Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:02 am

As he collapse I went over to him very slowly to see if he has any more tricks up his sleeves.
Lerianna
Lerianna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:04 am

i calmly lay there with my eyes closed. "dont worry im out of knives" i say to her as i feel her getting closer to me
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerianna Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:08 am

"How do I know that?" I said to him while being very cautious
Lerianna
Lerianna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:14 am

"your smart" i say as i hop up onto my feet. i calmly unwrap my bandages around my face and my left hand revealing who i am. i leave my ability arm wrapped up out of habit."what have you been teaching her snow?" i say with a laugh as i brush ash and soot off of my pants and boots.
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:18 am

I grunt and stood up. "How to survive." I said calmly as I placed my arm on my wounded shoulder. "What are you doing here Saber?" I asked as I froze the flesh around making an Icy band aid.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:20 am

"i was in the area" i say as i pick up my knives and swords."ok actually i needed to know if her training is actually doing anything so i decided to test her myself." i say to him.
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerianna Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 am

"Oh I see if I didnt do what I did snow and I would be dead." as i said to him
Lerianna
Lerianna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:39 am

I look at her then laugh. "actaully you would have still ended up dead" i say to her. i look her in the eyes. "burning their legs wouldnt stop a bandit, much less a mutant. bandits want you dead. i have seen insane bandits that carry bombs on their person just waiting for the right time to light them off" i say to her my voice a dark serious tone."become stronger and aim to kill" i say
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerianna Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:48 am

"Well in all honesty I probably wouldnt have stopped throwing those fire balls at you but something told me to stop and go over there." as I told him
Lerianna
Lerianna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:58 am

I realized that my mouth was sore, and I took the sucker from my mouth to find blood coating the candy. "Great... last time I fall on my sucker." I said as I flicked the candy and pulled another one from my pocket and stuck it my mouth, which I then realized was pointless because my mouth was still bleeding.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerianna Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:00 am

"What happened?" as I looked at snow
Lerianna
Lerianna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:03 am

I shook my head. "Isn't it obvious? when I dropped I landed on my sucker and it stabbed the roof of my mouth." I said coldly.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next