Captured by slavers

Go down

Captured by slavers Empty Captured by slavers

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter on Wed May 02, 2012 10:08 am

I was out hunting for food, when I was struck from behind. I had gotten to caught up with my prey that I had become it myself. when I had come to, I had found myself with ropes around my hands, preventing me from moving them. 'great... caught by slave traders. Lerianna is gonna have a great time when she finds out about this...' I thought and I tried to form my ice claws, but nothing happened. I then realised that my right arm had a thick braclet above the rope. 'they have power disruptors.' I thought. things were just getting better and better. I looked around and noticed that I was still out on the plains, with several of the ugly slave traders around.
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Captured by slavers Empty Re: Captured by slavers

Post by Saber on Tue May 22, 2012 12:12 am

im riding my hover bike out across the plais, searching for food storages when i see a group of slave traders."those worthless scumbags" i say.as i start passing them i realize who they have caught."damn icy who wouldve thought" i say with a laugh as i turn to go to the lave traders.before i get to them i roll down my sleeves and cover my face."so what you got today?" i say to them as i get off my bike.
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix "Snow" Vinter on Fri May 25, 2012 4:39 am

I see the masked man pull up on a hover bike and grunted. I may not have my powers, but I'd still be formidable in a fight. I was looking around for my best chance to escape. The ropes were preventing my hands from moving... but the idiots didn't tie me down to anything. A slaver walked up to me and grabbed my wrists and took me over to the masked man. "Jus' got this one a couple hours ago. One of them mutations, dunno what he does yet though." He said with an ugly grin. "Take this disruptor off and I'll show you." I said coldly. The Slaver laughed and punched me in the gut. I leaned forward gasping for air. "This one's got a bit of a mouth on 'im so, I'll give him to you for... how about 300 caps?" The slaver asked. I chuckled, it was now or never, I dropped down and knocked the legs out from under the slaver, then stomped on his throat. "That's for punching me, fool." I said before turning and noticing the other slavers were coming. I shoulder checked the masked man and began to ran into the plains. 'good work idiot, now you got a group of angry slavers after you, no powers, and probably some pissed off masked guy wanting you dead.' I thought as I ran through the plains as fast as I could. Where the hell was Lerianna when I needed her...
Felix
Felix "Snow" Vinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber on Sat May 26, 2012 2:26 pm

i get hit by snow and pushed aside. i see snow run off into the plains so i turn around and look at the slave traders. "well now i dont need this" i say as i pull off my face covering and roll up my sleeve.i then throw a punch, hitting all the slave traders with a giant summoned fist. i then turn and hop on my hover bike and drive off after snow.
Saber
Saber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum